SATURDAY NIGHT 3rd June, 2017:
There will be a dinner at the Alex Surf Club (Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland) from 5:30pm (June 3rd). Cost will be as per the Alex Surf Club menu. Everyone is invited to come and catch up with old friends or make new ones. There is a group booking for up to 60 people
SUNDAY 4th June, 2017
Start time from 8:00 am for warm up, registrations and weigh-in (for lightweights).
Races start approximately:
09:10 am Politician’s relay (4x300m)
09:30 am 2000 metres
10:45 am 1 minute
11:45 am 500 metres
1:00 pm 1000 metres
2:30 pm 100 metres
3:15 pm Mixed Relay (4 x 500 m) including School’s challenge
Medals to be presented after each event
Mixed Relays The relays consist of teams of 4 being 2 males, 2 females racing over 500 metres each with trophies presented to the winners with medals for second and third. Just register your interest to take part and we will allocate you to a team on the day.
School’s Challenge: The challenge consists of students competing in 3 of the 5 individual events and the mixed relay of 4 students. The teams will consist of 2 boys and 2 girls and schools can have more than one team. The prize will be a trophy and a perpetual shield.
- Men and Women
- Lightweight and Open
- Weight limits – Lightweight Women under 61.5 kg, Lightweight Men under 75 kg
- Adaptive (for rowers with a disability – please contact us to discuss this category)
- Age categories: Under 10; under 12; under 14; under 16; under 18; 18-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70-74; 75-79; 80-84, 85-89 and 90+ years.
ENTRY FEES PER EVENT:
- Juniors (<18) $10.00
- Concessions holders $10.00
- Open $14.00
- Mixed relays $40.00 – per team
- Indoor Rowing Club members $10.00 – Open
- Indoor Rowing Club members $ 8.00 – Concessional
- K.W.S.C. students $ 8.00